Those of you who have been playing Magicka are surely aware of the large number of bugs that have plagued the game since it’s release. The team has been hard at work fixing these, with a patch every night since release. The only exception being this past weekend, from what I hear Steam doesn’t release patches on the weekends. So instead the team is releasing a huge patch that’s set to hit tonight. Among other things the fixes include;
- Fixing MULTIPLE crash issues
- Improved Network batching
- Fixed various random lockups in certain chapters
- Fire damage increased
- Spawned Summons capped at 16 per player
- Goblin Pirate damage decreased
To see the full list of changes hit up the thread on the Steam forums. I’ve been enjoying this game immensely so far, and each day it gets better and better. Look for our review of the game in the near future.