Human: Fall Flat Coming to PS4 and Xbox One in May; Gets Manual Samuel Preorder Bonus
Today, publisher Curve Digital and developer No Brakes Games announced that Human: Fall Flat is set to arrive on PS4 on May 9th and on Xbox One on May 12th.
Additionally, Curve Digital revealed that if you preorder the game right now on either PS4 or Xbox One you will receive Perfectly Paranormal developed and Curve Digital published adventure game Manual Samuel — which released back in October of last year — for free. Additionally, PS4 preorder-ers will receive a dynamic theme as well.
For those that don’t know: Human: Fall Flat is a quirky, open-ended physics-based puzzle and exploration game already available for PC, Mac, and Linux, where it released last year. Here’s an official overview, courtesy of Curve Digital:
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
Human: Fall Flat will cost $14.99 USD on PS4 and Xbox One, aka the same price as other platforms. A new gameplay/preorder trailer accompanied today’s announcement: you can check it out below.