Hunt Showdown Update 126.96.36.199 - Full List of Fixed Bugs and Changes
Hunt Showdown gets another PC hotfix.
Crytek officially released the Hunt Showdown update 188.8.131.52 for PC today, which mostly includes balancing changes and bug fixes.
As revealed in the patch notes for the new update of Hunt Showdown, the new patch brings some changes to the Full Metal Jacket by tweaking the Ammo Type’s wall penetration ability. As per the designer’s note from Crytek, with this update, the FMJ’s damage after multiple wall penetrations will change a little bit. Below, you can check out the full details:
- MORE FROM HUNT SHOWDOWN: Hunt Showdown Update 1.5 List of New Features and Weapons
Hunt Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 – Patch Notes
Full Metal Jacket:
- FMJ rounds no longer have a base damage reduction over regular ammo. They will still have a slower muzzle velocity.
- FMJ rounds will now retain more of its damage after the first few wall penetrations.
- All FMJ rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Spitzer ammo will retain slightly more damage after the first few wall penetrations. It will still have less base damage than regular ammo.
- All spitzer rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Updated some ammunition stats in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spider and Assassin to become stuck or die in unreachable positions.
- Fixed an issue where the charge animation for the Winfield Centennial would play faster than intended. The animation will now be in line with the rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some weapon stats showing the incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect amount of XP being granted for kills. The XP will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a server performance issue that could occur from igniting several oil pools simultaneously.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur due to crossbow bolts being stuck in barricaded doors.
- Fixed several minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where extra info on the death screen could overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that result in the ELO arrows being hidden incorrectly.
Hunt Showdown is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Aside from the update above, the game also received a console update today as well, which brings some visual and performance overhaul to the new-gen versions.