I'm Standing on a Million Lives New Key Visual Revealed!
A teaser visual for I'm Standing on a Million Lives Season 2 part 2 was released on 9th August 2021, and fans are going wild. Now, everyone is wondering when the series will be returning.
A teaser visual for I’m Standing on a Million Lives Season 2 was released on 9th August 2021, and fans are going wild. Now, everyone is curious about how the characters look.
The series is based on a popular manga series of the same name, which was written by Naoki Yamakawa. The anime itself is written by Takao Yoshioka and directed by Kumiko Habara.
The series was first introduced in October 2020 and followed by Season 2 in July 2021 which is currently ongoing. Recently a new key visual for the second season was released and fans are dying to know what the characters look like in it.
- NOBURA KUGISAKI: Fans celebrate his birthday with fanart on Twitter!
I’m Standing on a Million Lives: New Key Visual
A new key visual for the anime was released on 9th August 2021 showing off new characters that will be fighting alongside Yotsuya, joining him on his quest. The teaser can be seen below:
- EDENS ZERO: Anime trailer and new key visual is revealed!
Episode guide and how to watch the series
As season 1 had 12 episodes in total and was not split-cour, we can expect the same of season 2. Should this be correct, we can expect episodes to release on the following dates:
- Episode 6 ‘All They Could Do Was Look Up’ – Saturday, 14th August 2021.
- Episode 7 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 21st August 2021.
- Episode 8 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 28th August 2021.
- Episode 9 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 4th September 2021.
- Episode 10 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 11th September 2021.
- Episode 11 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 18th September 2021.
- Episode 12 (Title TBC) – Saturday, 25th September 2021.
The series is simulcast on Fridays at 9:30 AM PDT. However, fans should allow a few hours before translations are released for episodes. Episodes releases are confirmed on Crunchyroll, where the anime series can be watched with a subscription. Prices for this start at £6.50 a month.
- DEMON SLAYER: Meet the voice actor panel of The Hinokami Chronicles!
Who is the voice cast for the hit anime?
The voice cast is comprised of English and Japanese voice actors as follows:
- Yūto Uemura (Japanese) and Zeno Robinson (English) as Yuusuke Yotsuya.
- Risa Kubota (Japanese) and Jeannie Tirado (English) as Iu Shindo.
- Kanako Takatsuki as Majiha Purple.
- Ai Furihata as Majiha Pink.
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Keita Torii.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Yana.
- Aoi Yūki as Ahyu.
- Shin-ichiro Miki as Canteele.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Thanzamer.
- Saori Hayami as Genda Cater.
The remaining cast and crew can be seen here.