Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.20 Patch Notes - Full List of Fixed Bugs
Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.20 improves the game's overall experience by fixing a number of bugs and tweaking UI and gameplay elements.
Ubisoft officially shared the patch notes for Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.20, which brings more stable performance to all platforms while fixing a bunch of annoying bugs.
Mostly known as Ubisoft’s depiction of Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda series, Immortals Fenyx Rising is an open-world action RPG set in the ancient Greek myth, where you fight against titans. Despite falling short on some areas, Immortals was a nice beginning for a brand new IP from Ubisoft. The latest Immortals Fenyx Rising update brings some fixes to the game and upgrades the total gameplay and user interface experience. The update’s file size is around 1.1 GB on PS5.
- MORE FROM IMMORTALS: Immortals Fenyx Rising Receives Title Update to Prepare for Its First DLC Pack
Below, you can have a detailed look at the patch notes of update 1.20:
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.20
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat, and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve the first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes…
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action