Indie Megabooth E3 2017 Game Roster Announced
The Indie Megabooth will be partnering with Devolver Digital to play host to nineteen different titles.
Today the official Indie Megabooth announced that they will be partnering with publisher Devolver Digital to bring its Indie Picnic to E3 2017. According to the page, the Picnic will play host to a number of indie developers, brews, and more.
You can find a full list of games that will be featured at the event below:
- Nidhogg 2 (Messhof)
- Semblance (Nyamakop)
- Songbringer (Wizard Fu/Double Eleven)
- Sumer (Studio Wumpus)
- Sundered (Thunder Lotus Games)
In addition to the first list, the Megabooth also confirmed the titles that will be shown by appointment only, which you can find below as well:
- 2064: Read Only Memories (MidBoss)
- A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher (Ask an Enemy Studios)
- Aztez (Team Colorblind)
- Blasters of the Universe (Secret Location)
- Coma Remembered (Serenity Forge)
- Kingsway (Adult Swim Games)
- Masquerada: Songs and Shadows (Witching Hour Studios)
- Mulaka (Lienzo)
- Mystic Melee (Serenity Forge)
- Overland (Finji)
- Redout (34BigThings)
- Roto Color Rhythm (Blue Volcano Studios)
- The King’s Bird (Serenity Forge)
- YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (Ackk Studios)
The booth will be located in the LA Convention Center’s South Hall. It will run from June 13th, 2017 through June 15th, 2017, and will be open all three days from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You can find a map of the location at the end of the article.
E3 2017 will begin with press conferences from major publishers on Sunday, June 11th, 2017, and will continue until June 15th, 2017. The show floor portion of the event will begin on June 13th, 2017.