IndieCade Announces Winners for 2016 Festival
IndieCade, a festival that supports and celebrates indie video game development, just wrapped up their expo in Los Angeles tonight. And to close out the weekend showcases the organization gave out awards to a number of different attendees and games for various categories.
The list of awardees are:
- Visual design – INFINIT-O
- Audio design – SoundStage
- Game design – Hamlet-Mobile
- Technology award – Threadsetting
- Interaction award – The Order of the Oven Mitt
- Impact award – Replica
- Jury choice award – Hyper Light Drifter
- Best story/world design – Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
- Audience choice award- Bad News
- Gamechanger award – Toni Rocca
Congratulations to all the winners and all the nominees for this year’s IndieCade 2016.