Yesterday, D23 saw the historical moment of the announcement of a release year for Kingdom Hearts III. Many did not expect it, but the game is indeed coming in 2018.
On top of that, we also got a new look at Marvel’s Spider-Man by Insomniac Games, which has already been improved from the E3 build with faster swinging mechanics.
Star Wars: Battlefront II was also presented on stage, with a new behind-the-scenes look at the game’s single player campaign, that will put us in the boots of an Imperial officer after the destruction of the second Death Star.
Disney is also moving foward with both augmented reality and virtual reality with dedicated projects.
So, which one of these moments was your favorite? Did that “coming 2018” fading-in from black get your blood pumping? Or maybe Spider-man’s agile swinging and acrobatics are what excited you the most?
As usual with our Insta-Forum posts, you’re invited to discuss in the comments below, and let us know how you feel about the whole show. Did Disney deliver?
To get you started, you can find a list of our related articles below.
- Star Wars Battlefront II Receives New Video Giving Us More Information About the Sequel’s Campaign
- Spider-Man for PS4 Gets New Behind-the-Scenes Trailer at D23; Shows Gameplay and Art
- Kingdom Hearts III’s Release Window Announced at D23; Coming in 2018 at Long Last
- Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Reveals New Toy Story World at D23
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Gets a New Spider-Man: Homecoming-Inspired Character
- Marvel Powers United VR Announced at D23 Expo
- Kingdom Hearts III Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Character Art and More
- New Kingdom Hearts III Figures Announced At D23 Expo
- Star Wars: Jedi Challenges Announced with New Augmented Reality Headset