Insta-Forum: What Were Your Top 10 Games of 2018?
Now that 2018 is coming to a close, it's time to ask the DualShockers community one simple question: what were your favorite games of 2018?
With today marking the final day of 2018, it’s time to try and cram in those last couple games that we didn’t get to play throughout the rest of the year and look forward to what’s coming ahead. Oh yeah, and Kingdom Hearts III. Can’t forget about that one.
If you’ve been reading DualShockers in the past couple weeks, you’ll know that December has been our month-long deep dive into “Game of the Year” discussions. We kicked all that off with our official Game of the Year Awards, followed by a site-wide discussion in our Game of the Year discussion on the Drop In/Drop Out podcast. After that, we brought you each of our staff members’ picks for Game of the Year in their own personal Top 10 lists for 2018. In case you missed any of those things, don’t worry: we’ve got links for everything down below:
DualShockers Staff GOTY Lists:
- Lou Contaldi, Editor-in-Chief
- Logan Moore, Reviews Editor
- Ryan Meitzler, Features Editor
- Tomas Franzese, News Editor
- Reinhold Hoffman, Community Manager
- Scott Meaney, Community Director
- Ben Bayliss, Staff Writer
- Ben Walker, Staff Writer
- Chris Compendio, Staff Writer
- Grant Huff, Staff Writer
- Iyane Agossah, Staff Writer
- Jordan Boyd, Staff Writer
- Max Roberts, Staff Writer
- Michael Ruiz, Staff Writer
- Rachael Fiddis, Staff Writer
- Steven Santana, Staff Writer
- Tanner Pierce, Staff Writer
- Zack Potter, Staff Writer
However, with all that being said, now it’s time to ask the DualShockers community: what were YOUR Top 10 Games of 2018? Feel free to chime in down in the comments below with your favorite games for the year: as we did with our own staff lists, you don’t have to strictly limit your picks to games that were just released in 2018, but they can come from any year of release.
With that being said, we here at DualShockers wish everyone the best in the New Year and hope everyone had a very Happy Holiday with their friends and family.