Microsoft just wrapped up their E3 2018 press briefing. While the editorial team is busy posting the actual E3 news, the community team is still scouring twitter for best reactions and the hottest takes. We’re always interested in seeing what the Internet thinks, and these articles are a good opportunity for some E3 fun. Let’s do this again!
Just like last year, Microsoft’s presentation highlighted many of the publisher’s upcoming titles (like Forza Horizon 4 and Gears of War) and gave us some further info on existing titles (like Crackdown 3).
Here’s some of the best reactions to the content shared during the Microsoft E3 Press Briefing:
Every KH fan after the new trailer pic.twitter.com/YrJtvwREbp
— Shuffles (@HugeNoodles_) June 10, 2018
Will admit that gamepass is the best plan xbox has this generation.
For budget gamers 10 dollars a month for hundreds of games, including new exclusives, is how they really compete.
Add more games. Give more value. Sell more xboxes.
— Boogie2988 @ e3 (@Boogie2988) June 10, 2018
Me having never played a kingdom hearts game watching people get hyped pic.twitter.com/Bnv9Qz5vA8
— cowboybeboy (@sugahrush_) June 10, 2018
As someone who lives close to Washington DC and really liked the Division after the “fix the game” patch. I’m actually looking forward to this game 🙂 #Division2
I also love the OST so far, sounds like an espionage movie sorta like the first game
— LateNightGaming 🎮 (@LateNightHalo) June 10, 2018
You know what they call a Quarter PUBG in France?
— Mitsu (@MitsuShow) June 10, 2018
Don't have to lose Crackdown 3 sales on GamePass if Crackdown 3 never comes out. pic.twitter.com/8zNOm7K7KU
— Imran Khan (@imranzomg) June 10, 2018
We Happy Few – actually just a description of the four people who liked the beta
— Patrick Miner (@DryPenguin) June 10, 2018
-…thank you, and enjoy Forza! pic.twitter.com/ftluwfZsOR
— WILHELMIMIMMI (@aburrido354) June 10, 2018
— Malik Forté 🎤 (@Malik4Play) June 10, 2018
DEVIL MAY CRY 5!! NERO'S BACK! DLKFJALSDKJFLSDAKJFLDSAKJFLSDAKJFLDSAFJHOISEAFHROEAWIHFOIHFOIHASDOFHIASDOFHIOSDAHFASO
— 🐺WOLF🐺 (@xWolfPlz) June 10, 2018
— Jeff Delgado (@Jeff_Delgado) June 10, 2018
Kingdom hearts 3: We Believe we have created the ultimate weaboo video game.
Jump Force: Not so fast.
— InherentlyOptimistic (@InherentPodcast) June 10, 2018
Metro + Massive Attack = pic.twitter.com/3ArYyDS4Ul
— Gav (@miracleofsound) June 10, 2018
Finally, if you missed out on any announcements, you can find lots of them down below:
- Just Cause 4 Gets a Gameplay Announcement Trailer
- Ninja Theory Explains Their Decision to Join Microsoft Studios in New Video
- Cyberpunk 2077 Finally Unveiled by CD Projekt with Cinematic Trailer
- Battletoads Returns In New Announcement At Xbox E3 2018 Briefing
- Gears of War 5 Announced!
- Tunic Gets Another Gameplay Trailer at E3 2018, Announced for Xbox One
- Microsoft Reveals Two New Gears of War Spin-Off Titles; A Tactics Game and Another Starring Funko Pops
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: The Fall of Washington D.C. Has a New Gameplay Trailer
- Cuphead’s “The Delicious Last Course” DLC Revealed at Microsoft E3 Press Conference
- Jump Force Announced by Bandai Namco: Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and One Piece Crossover
- New Titles and “Fast Start” Revealed for Xbox Game Pass
- Session Gets Trailer Showcased At Xbox E3 Briefing
- Devil May Cry 5 Announced During Microsoft’s E3 Conference
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s E3 Trailer Shows Action Packed Gameplay and Cinematics
- Xbox Adds Ninja Theory, Compulsion, Playground, Undead Labs and New Studio to First Party Line-up
- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Announced at Microsoft’s E3 2018 Press Conference
As always, feel free to join us in our official Discord. Our community is following along with all of E3 together. It’s a good time and all are welcome!