Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Gets New Details and Screenshots
Following the release of the first trailer, Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary received new details and screenshots for its upcoming release on the PS4 and PS Vita in Japan.
Developed to celebrate the 30th anniversary of both the Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy on May 27, 2016 and May 18, 2017, respectively. Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary is a multiplayer game that will support up to four players online.
Featuring a board game map design by the creator of Dragon Quest Yuji Horii, players will roll a dice and traverse the map gaining money and purchasing items at shops.
If another player ends up landing on property that you’ve purchased, they will owe you money. The first person to accumulate the target amount of money will be able to head to the bank and win the game.
There are more than 20, fully-voiced characters from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. During a match it will be interesting to see both characters from the series interacting in the space.
Here are some character:
- Alena from Dragon Quest IV (voiced by Shouko Nakakawa)
- Kiryl from Dragon Quest IV (voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa)
- Terry from Dragon Quest VI (voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Maribel from Dragon Quest VII (voiced by Aoi Yuki)
- Kefka from Final Fantasy VI (voiced by Shigeru Chiba)
- Zidane from Final Fantasy IX (voiced by Romi Park)
- Yuna from Final Fantasy X (voiced by Mayuko Aoki)
- Noctis from Final Fantasy XV (voiced by Tatsuhisa Susuki)
Additionally, a museum will be accessible to players to use the Itadaki Coin to unlock beloved scenes from both series.