The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is Partying on Consoles and PC in October
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is bringing some of the series' wackiest party games yet to consoles, PC, and set-top boxes the week of October 17th.
For several years, Jackbox Games has brought gamers wacky collections of various party games to enjoy with (almost) everyone, with the company’s latest collection, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, set to arrive in just a few weeks.
Developer Jackbox Games has announced that The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will release in mid-October, with the title to release for PS4 on October 17th, October 18th on Apple TV (4th generation only), and October 19th for Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and NVIDIA Shield. Finally, the Xbox One version of the game will arrive on October 20th, 2017.
Overall, The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will feature “five-and-a-half” new party games for players to enjoy from their living room, with descriptions for each of the included games below:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)