Sony Interactive Entertainment published its weekly chart for PS4 sales on the Japanese PlayStation Store, and Konami’s Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 managed to follow up on its first place at retail revealed by Media Create with topping digital sales as well.
Incidentally, Konami’s cutesy baseball title also topped the PS Vita chart for the week.
Below you can check out the full PS4 top-twenty chart.
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball
- God of War
- Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai – The Erebonian Civil War
- Mad Max
- Cities Skylines PS4 Edition
- Utawarerumono: A Lullaby For Those Who Are Scattered
- Monster Hunter World
- Metal Max Xeno
- NieR: Automata
- Minecraft PS4 Edition
- Okami HD
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- Far Cry 5
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Rainbow Six Advanced Edition
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Gold Edition
- Tetris Ultimate
- Death End Re;Quest
Looking beyond the first place, God of War takes its revenge over Dead by Daylight: Special Edition by overtaking the zombie title. While it couldn’t grab first place against a franchise as popular as Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball (in Japan, as it’s almost unknown in the west), its stable second place shows that the game is enjoying a longer sales tail, probably thanks to the stellar reviews filtering from the west.
We also got two remasters, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II: Kai – The Erebonian Civil War and Utawarerumono: A Lullaby For Those Who Are Scattered. They ended up in the chart pretty much where you’d expect, as remasters aren’t the hottest commodoty among Japanese gamers at the moment.