Jump Force Update 3.00 Patch Notes - July 15, 2021
Jump Force new update is now available.
Bandai Namco has recently released a brand new update for Jump Force across all platforms. The patch notes for Jump Force update 3.00 are now out and reveal the addition of a new Online mode to the game.
Originally launched back in 2019, Jump Force didn’t bring the experience that fans were anticipating, however, the continuous support of Bandai Namco made a better experience over time.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Unlock Mauer Der Toten Wonder Weapon
Earlier today, Bandai Namco rolled out a new update for Jump Force, introducing a new online event called Character Campaign Bonus. Moreover, new items and cosmetics have also been added to the in-game shop with this new update, along with banners for ongoing events in the game in the main menu.
Jump Force Update 3.00 Patch Notes
- Added purchasable items at Shop Counter and Premium Shop Counter.
- Added automatic transition to the Notice Board when playing online.
- Added transition button from the Menu to the Reward Counter when playing online.
- Added banners for ongoing events, etc. to the Menu when playing online.
- Added Online Event “Character Bonus Campaign.”
- Improved game stability.
Launched with 40 characters from 16 well-known anime series, Jump Force now has 57 playable characters thanks to its Character Pass bundle, and a few free updates. Featuring a wide variety of anime protagonists is probably the main reason why Jump Force is still a popular fighting game.
Jump Force features a story-driven fighting campaign where multiple anime characters, each from a different universe, step into a shared world.
Jump Force is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The game doesn’t have a dedicated 9th-gen version, but you can play it through the backward compatibility feature.