As if the inhabitants of the island of Panau didn’t have enough to worry about. Square Enix is about to drop the Black Market Aerial Pack and the explosive Black Market Boom Pack right on their heads. Each DLC will contain even more Agency items for causing maximum chaos possible on the island of Panau.
Black Market Aerial Pack (April 29): the pack is the perfect partner for aerial devastation, containing:
- F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
- Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
- Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico’s trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms
Black Market Boom Pack (May 26): the pack is the final word in wide-scale carnage, featuring:
- Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
- Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
- Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards
Available for $1.99 from the PlayStation Store and Steam, and 160 MS Points from Xbox LIVE Marketplace. The Just Cause 2 Black Market Aerial Pack and the Black Market Boom Pack will be available for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Games for Windows.