Kena Bridge of Spirits Update, Today, September 23 Patch Notes
It’s safe to say that indie developers Ember Labs did a stellar job with its Action-Adventure debut, Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
The title was lauded all over the internet, scoring an 82 on Metacritic and earning DualShockers’ first 10/10 since Hades in September last year.
Whilst it’s certainly an incredible game, that doesn’t mean it’s perfect and things will almost always need fixes here and there, so to do that, Ember Labs has released the game’s first update.
Here are all the details you need to know about the Kena: Bridge of Spirits update on September 23, including the patch notes.
Is there Any New Content In This Update?
Unfortunately, with the game so fresh, there’s no real need for any further content.
What Kena: Bridge of Spirits September 23 update does offer is a range of bug fixes and tweaks to help things run smoother for players.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits September 23 Update – Full Patch Notes
Thankfully, for those interested in the finer details of the update (which we assume you are and that’s why you’re here), Ember Lab released the full patch notes.
You can find them all right here:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.