Kingdom Come: Deliverance PS4 Pro Support Confirmed; Will Contain Better Graphics
Yesterday, Czech Reublic-based developer Warhorse Studios confirmed it’s upcoming Medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, will support PS4 Pro.
The news came via a weekly update from the game’s official forums, where Warhorse Studios said that while it isn’t 100% sure what specific PS4 Pro enhancements will be supported, the game will definitely offer “higher resolution or better graphic quality settings.”
Never heard of Kingdom Come Deliverance? No problem, here’s an official overview of the game:
The year is 1403, the region Bohemia, located in the heart of Europe, rich in culture, silver and sprawling castles. The game is based on a true story – a story of kings, heirs, a kingdom, castle sieges and bloody battles.
The King is dead and his eldest son Wenceslas IV becomes the new King of Bohemia.
Wenceslas’s enraged half-brother Sigismund imprisons Wenceslas and invades the country with his mighty army. Unfortunately, in the midst of this chaos, your character Henry suffers. The mercenary army destroys your home and kills your family, you are the sole survivor of the bloodbath and it is here that your road to redemption starts. Enjoy the detailed reconstruction of the 15th century landscape. Use weapons that were used by knights. Take part in epic historical battles that happened in Middle Europe and in castle sieges!
Start your adventure as the humble son of a blacksmith, who alone has survived the wrath of the mercenary army that mercilessly destroyed your home and murdered your family. With your life turned upside down, you swear to avenge your family.
Prepare yourself for an epic journey through the reconstructed historical landscape of medieval Bohemia.
At your disposal is a diverse world full of endless options: use your reputation and charisma to investigate crimes and influence the inhabitants of the region to guide you on your quests. Overcome obstacles in multiple ways, either with diplomatic skills or with brute force. Use various weapons, craft supplies, take part in historical battles, participate in castle sieges or master sword-fighting. The path that awaits you is full of tough decisions, dirty quests, unexpected storyline twists, bloody conflicts and much more!
- Real historical European sword-fighting and castle sieges.
- You can specialize in different fighting styles and choose various weapons: swords, axes, maces and many more. There are hundreds of weapons and armor combinations
- A world that dynamically responds to your actions. Whatever you do can affect the reality of the world. Everything within the game organically reacts to your deeds. NPCs will report your crimes to the authorities, crimes committed will affect economics and NPC behavior.
- Your reputation is essential: your behavior will attract individual inhabitants. If you are merciless, dangerous characters will take your side. Making allies isn’t easy, you must focus on the conversations you have with other characters, choose the right answers and maintain good relationships.
- There are 80 quests, hundreds of thousands of objects, 3 and half hours of cutscenes, over 50 actors, more words than the entire first Game of Thrones books combined, and thousands of unique NPCs.
- A day and night cycle and varying weather patterns.
- CryEngine used along with a Motion Capture Studio for cut scenes and combat.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is in development for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Mac, and Linux. It is scheduled to release sometime later this year.