Kingdom Hearts Voice Actors Return for Kingdom Hearts 3D
Square Enix has announced the voice actors for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for the Nintendo 3DS. Minor spoilers are included.
Returning voice actors include:
- Leonard Nimoy – Aka Spock, Leonard Nimoy will return to voice his role as Master Xehanort, the antagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Haley Joel Osment – From The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns as Sora, the protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts franchise that is working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher – Of 7th Heaven fame, David Gallagher is cast again as Riku who is also struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panetierre – The Cheerleader of Heroes, Hayden Panetierre is the voice of Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts 365/2.
- Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney will reprise his role as both Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Who Metal Gear fans will recognize as the voice of Raiden, Quinton Flynn returns to voice Axel / Lea.
Kingdom Hearts 3D is shaping up to be a must have title for the Nintendo 3DS with a strong returning cast. New screens have also been released to accompany this news.