Klei Entertainment Publisher Weekend Steam Sale Offers Up to 75% Off Many Games

Steam announces a weekend sale themed around Klei Entertainment games, including massive discounts on Don't Starve, Darkest Dungeon, and much more!

Today, Steam announced that a new publisher weekend has begun! The lucky publisher to receive discounted games this weekend is Klei Entertainment, likely most notable for games like Don’t Starve and most recently Oxygen Not Included.

Many of the publisher’s best games are currently available at heavily discounted prices, some of which are 75% off or even in discounted bundles. The games that are available for 75% off of their original price are as follow.

GameOriginal PriceSale Price
Don’t Starve$14.99$3.74
Mark of the Ninja$14.99 $3.74
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC$17.99$4.49
Shank 2$9.99$2.49
Invisible Inc.$19.99$4.99
Invisible Inc. Contingency Plan$23.99$5.99
Eets Munchies$6.99$1.74

Of course, that is far from all of the Klei games that are being offered at discounted prices this weekend. Here are a few that are being sold for a little less than 75% off.

GameOriginal PriceSale Price
Darkest Dungeon$24.99$9.99
Darkest Dungeon Ancestral Edition$48.96$23.36
Crypt of the NecroDancer Amplified Pack $21.98 $6.82
Don’t Starve Together $14.99 $8.99
Don’t Starve Mega Pack$39.96$12.71
Viking Squad$14.99$7.49

There are also a few notable exceptions to these collections of discounts. The base game of Crypt of the NecroDancer is available for 80% off of its original price, bringing it to $2.99 from its regular $14.99. Additionally, Oxygen Not Included is available at a discount, but considerably less of one than the rest. It is currently being sold for 20% of its normal price, lowering it to $19.99 from $24.99.

However, what’s likely the best deal available from this sale is the Best of Klei Bundle, which is currently discounted at 77% of its normal price. That means for $19.72, you can purchase all of the following titles for only $19.72, a steal from the bundle’s normal price of $84.92.

  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition DLC
  • Don’t Starve
  • Don’t Starve Together
  • Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants
  • Don’t Starve Shipwrecked
  • Invisible Inc.
  • Invisible Inc. Contingency Plan

This sale is currently active and will continue to be until Monday at 10:00am PST. For more information on the sale, definitely take a look at its official page.

Have something to tell us about this article?
Let us know
Jordan Loeffler

Jordan is a Staff Writer at DualShockers, where he covers the latest in indies and collectibles. He has a degree in Creative Writing from University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. He is currently based out of Portland, OR.

Video Trailers

Biomutant - May The Furrth Trailer
Tour de France 2021 - My Tour Trailer

Got a tip?

Let us know