Today Konami announced its lineup of games that will appear at Tokyo Game Show 2018, which will be held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, near Tokyo, between September 20th, and September 23rd.
At the booth the publisher will have the following games available:
- Dunkira!!! Boys Be Dancing (iOS/Android)
- Hyper Sports R (Nintendo Switch)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4/iOS/Android)
- Super Bomberman R (PS4/Switch)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links (PC/iOS/Android)
- LovePlus Every (iOS/Android)
- Hinabita♪/Banmeshi♪ (iOS/Android)
- Snake Pass (PS4/Switch)
- Jikkyuu Powerful Pro Baseball (iOS/Android).
There will also be a Jikkyuu Powerful Pro Baseball tournament hosted at the show.
As usual, the list just includes games that have already been announced and doesn’t mean that there can’t be surprises before the show, especially considering that Sony’s press conference is next week.
Of course, I will be at Tokyo Game Show myself, so if there is anything new, I’ll be ready to report on it. You should definitely stay tuned for extensive coverage at and around Tokyo Game Show here on DualShockers.