Tomb Raider is one of those games almost everyone have played at least once in their life.
The series seemed to be going nowhere but the origin story in the works by Crystal Dynamics looks amazing. Set before her treasure hunting days, the game will chronicle her first adventure as a somewhat young and still innocent person, transforming her into the fearless Lara we know today.
As part of her 15 year anniversary, eight different artists (including Jonathan Jacques-Belletete, the man responsible for Deus Ex: Human Revolution’s artistic direction) have portrayed Miss Croft in their own light. The pieces of artwork are all stunning visually, and some will probably surprise you.
Check out the gallery and more information on each piece after the break.
- Work #1: “Rebirth” by Andy Park
- Work #2: “The Depths” by Camilla d’Errico
- Work #3: “Wolf Den” by Long Vo
- Work #4: “Shipwreck Beach” by Brenoch Adams
- Work #5: “Into the Darkness” by Brian Horton
- Work #6: “The Crucible” by Randy Green
- Work #7: “Profile Pic” by Jonathan Jacques-Belletête
- Work #8: “Kyudo” by Toby Gard