Left Alive Requires Receiving a Burger Bill for Platinum Trophy
The trophy list for Left Alive has gone up on PlayStation Network and includes some fun trophies alongside the usual layout.
Trophies for the upcoming Square Enix-published Left Alive have gone live on the PlayStation Network and will require trophy hunters to obtain 48 trophies for the platinum.
While you have the usual “complete on this difficulty” and “complete chapter [x]” trophies there are some other unique trophy requirements. A few trophies have requirements for defeating Wanzers, Left Alive‘s mechs, including using a melee weapon to finish one off. Left Alive also wants you to use your own Wanzer to defeat another barehanded. There’s also a few trophies for defeating enemies in varied ways, whether by letting them bleed out or by setting them on fire. Some humorous trophies include getting a burger bill and forcing survivors who don’t get alone to occupy a shared space.
Taking place in the Front Mission universe, Left Alive focuses on the story of three different protagonists as they try to survive the harsh world during the events between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved. There will be good and bad endings for each character based on the players actions/decisions and you will probably recognize the artwork as that of Yoji Shinkawa, character artist for Metal Gear Solid.
Left Alive will be out in Japan this week on February 28, 2019 for PlayStation 4, and on March 5 in the west on PS4 and PC via Steam, and can be pre-ordered on Amazon. Left Alive went gold earlier this month for PlayStation 4 and you can check out some gameplay videos as well as some comments from Game Director Nabeshima.
There are two gold, eleven silver, and thirty five bronze trophies, all of which are detailed below. There don’t appear to be any major story spoilers but as always, beware of spoilers if you choose to read each of the trophy titles and descriptions.
- Ultimate Survivor: Collected all trophies.
- All Survivors Saved: Rescued all of the survivors.
- Survive and Thrive: Obtained the best ending for all three protagonists.
- Straight Flush: Possessed at least one handgun, assault rifle, shotgun, submachine gun, and magnum at the same time.
- Bullet Collector: Accumulated the maximum amount of ammunition for five firearm types.
- Ace Pilot: Defeated twenty enemies in a single Wanzer without disembarking.
- Wanzer Buster: Defeated ten enemy Wanzers on foot.
- Gadget Tester: Used every gadget at least once with any protagonist.
- Data Collector: Collected all database information, excluding TUTORIALS and COLLABORATION.
- Backpacker: Acquired all three types of backpacks for each protagonist.
- Survivor: Hopeless: Finished the game on Hopeless difficulty.
- Survivor: Finished the game on Light or Standard difficulty.
- Survivor: Advanced: Finished the game on Advanced difficulty.
- Wanzer Crusher: Used either a metal pipe, shovel, or sledge hammer to finish off an enemy Wanzer.
- Firefighter: Put out a fire on yourself with an extinguisher.
- Gadget Master: Defeated one hundred enemies using offensive gadgets.
- Sneaky: Hit ten enemies with melee attacks from behind.
- Melee Master: Defeated fifty enemies using either a metal pipe, shovel, or sledge hammer.
- The Exsanguinator: Made fifty enemy soldiers bleed to death.
- It’s Electric: Disabled four enemy drones simultaneously with one EMP grenade or EX EMP grenade.
- Pyromaniac: Set five or more enemy soldiers on fire simultaneously.
- Wanzer Hunter: Defeated an enemy Wanzer on foot.
- Twisted Hopes: Finished Chapter 7.
- Man of Memory: Finished Chapter 5.
- Combo: Completed a close-quarters combo on a staggered enemy mech when piloting a Wanzer.
- Fisticuffs: Discarded all weapons on a Wanzer and used only its bare hands to defeat an enemy Wanzer.
- Converging Paths: Finished Chapter 4.
- Aimless: Finished Chapter 3.
- Disturbing Elements: Finished Chapter 2.
- A Deal’s a Deal: Finished Chapter 6.
- Bottom of the Ninth: Finished Chapter 13.
- Do or Die: Finished Chapter 14.
- Aleksandr’s Favorite Burger Joint: Received Aleksandr’s bill for his meal at Paradise Burger.
- Shelter Shepherd: Guided a survivor to an evacuation shelter for the first time.
- Ten Survivors Saved: Rescued ten survivors.
- Twenty Survivors Saved: Rescued twenty survivors.
- Serve and Protect: Finished Chapter 12.
- A Courageous Decision: Stopped the massacre of civilians.
- Taken for a Ride: Got repeatedly tricked by a suspicious woman at the harbor apartments.
- No Complaining: Placed two groups of men and women who don’t get along in the same shelter.
- Wanzer Killer: Defeated an enemy Wanzer.
- Open Throttle: Finished Chapter 11.
- Left Alive: Finished Chapter 1.
- The Other Side of Darkness: Finished Chapter 10.
- Farewells: Finished Chapter 9.
- Futures Forever Lost: Obtained the worst ending for all three protagonists.
- Crafting Newbie: Crafted a gadget.
- Wanzer Pilot: Piloted a normally functioning Wanzer for the first time.
- Dangerous Waters: Finished Chapter 8.