Legends of Runeterra 2.6.0 Patch Notes - Emotes, Icons, Bug Fixes
Here's what's in the 2.6.0 patch notes!
It’s been a big week for fans of Riot Games. Between updates for League of Legends, Valorant, and Legends of Runeterra, it’s clear that the developer has been busy.
Riot’s deck building game Legends of Runeterra is celebrating its first anniversary this week, and to celebrate, the developers pushed the 2.6.0 update.
The 2.6.0 update mostly consists of first birthday themed items, but there are still a handful of bug fixes contained within it as well.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Legends of Runeterra 2.6.0 patch notes.
- LEAGUE: League of Legends Patch Notes Today, April 13 – 11.8 Update
Legends of Runeterra 2.6.0 Patch Notes
The full list of patch notes can be found on the official Runeterra website right here. For the notes about the specific login rewards, icons, and emotes, take a look down below:
Anniversary Login Reward
Join us in celebrating Legend of Runeterra’s one-year anniversary! As a token of our appreciation, we’re offering 7 days of free login gifts and special event quests with even more rewards. Once patch 2.6.0 goes live, log in each day for the following rewards, including some exclusive anniversary items!
You’ll also receive an event quest for each day you log in. Complete all 7 before the event ends to receive the First Year card back:
- Day 1 – Piece of Cake Garen Emote
- Day 2 – Common Prismatic Chest
- Day 3 – First Year Icon
- Day 4 – Sharp & Sweet Katarina Emote
- Day 5 – Rare Prismatic Chest
- Day 6 – Champion Wildcard
- Day 7 – Anniversary Poro Guardian
For some Poros, being cute enough to eat is just an occupational hazard.
Personality: Life of the party
Loves: Celebrating a year with you
For all the legends who made our first year spectacular.
Piece of Cake
Sharp & Sweet
First Year Icon
- Effects for Spell Shield, Recall, Auras, Elusive, Shuffle, various Deck Events (Nab / Draw), and Sharpsight have been improved.
- The Tournaments tab has been updated with information on the format and qualification requirements for Empires of the Ascended’s Seasonal Tournament. Full list of changes from previous seasons:
- All Gauntlets have been updated to Best of 3 format.
- Last Chance Gauntlet moved ahead of the top 700 Masters cut. Get ready to enter the Last Chance Gauntlet when it opens on April 17!
- Open Rounds increased from 5 > 9 rounds, length of each round reduced slightly. This new structure guarantees players will qualify for the Playoffs with 8 or 9 wins, and high-seeded players (seeded based on season rank) can qualify with 7 wins.
- Open Rounds and Playoffs now take place on Saturday instead of Sunday in local times.
- A full updated schedule with all dates and times will be shared later this week.