LEGO Jurassic World Takes No.1 In UK Charts for Fourth Week
Warner Bros’ LEGO Jurassic World has been enjoying the number one spot for four weeks straight now, continuing the success the publisher brought home in the last couple of months with the presence of eleven of their games in the top of the charts in the last 34 weeks.
There weren’t any new entries in the Top 10, but LEGO Jurassic World maintains number one, even after a 14% decrease in sales. Grand Theft Auto V is still in second place, with Batman: Arkham Knight right below it.
Here is the Top 10 chart for the week ending August 22nd:
- LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros
- Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
- Batman: Arkham Knight, Warner Bros
- Battlefield Hardline, EA
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition, Microsoft
- FIFA 15, EA
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition, Sony
- Dying Light, Warner Bros
- The Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Activision Blizzard