PS Plus Members Can Get Let it Die’s Direct Hell Booster Plus Pack for Free Through April 18
Grasshopper Manufacture and GungHo Online Entertainment announced today on PlayStation Blog that PS Plus members can download the Direct Hell Booster Plus pack for free in Let it Die until April 18.
Let it Die is a free to play hack ‘n slash game that has players scaling the Tower of Barbs with the literal manifestation of Death as their guide. The Direct Hell Booster Plus pack contains the following items that altogether have a $20 value:
- Death Metals (10) — These allow you to continue upon death and expand your storage.
- 1-Day Express Pass (2) — Passes provide a small taste of what our 30-Day Express Pass offers.
- Kill Coins (20K) — Kill Coins can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and Skill Decals.
- SPLithium (20K) — A special resource used to craft equipment and strengthen various elements of your Waiting Room (home base).
- Solo Shelter (2) — A tent-like item that can be used to take quick breaks from gameplay preventing enemy attack while replenishing HP.
- Barbmeat Full Portion (3) — This full portion of meat replenishes 100% of your max HP.
There is also a special promotion being ran on the PlayStation Store right now that will net people who purchase one year of PlayStation Plus three bonus months of it. This deal runs from today until March 31.
Let it Die is currently available exclusively on PS4.