Lichtspeer Releasing September 27 on PS4 and PC; PS Vita Version Coming Later this Year
Lichthund announced today their game Lichtspeer will be releasing on PC, Mac, Linux, and PS4 on September 27.
Some of the game’s features were also delved into and explained:
Lichtspeer main features:
– Experience an uber fantastich mix – a mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
– Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan bosses –exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces.
– Discover the lands of ancient Germanic future –fight hordes of Biedermeier beasts from another dimension: Wurst Zombies, Evil Spacedwarfs, Skater Walruses, you name it.
– Show off your lichtmeister skills – decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends!
– Rave to a bombastich space-soundtrack – ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.
– Rise to the challenge – see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
Lichtspeer will also release on the PS Vita, but that version of the game was given a vague October/November release window.