Lichthund announced today their game Lichtspeer will be releasing on PC, Mac, Linux, and PS4 on September 27.
Some of the game’s features were also delved into and explained:
Lichtspeer main features:
– Experience an uber fantastich mix – a mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
– Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan bosses –exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces.
– Discover the lands of ancient Germanic future –fight hordes of Biedermeier beasts from another dimension: Wurst Zombies, Evil Spacedwarfs, Skater Walruses, you name it.
– Show off your lichtmeister skills – decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends!
– Rave to a bombastich space-soundtrack – ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.
– Rise to the challenge – see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
Lichtspeer will also release on the PS Vita, but that version of the game was given a vague October/November release window.