Feral Interactive, who is a leading publisher of games for the macOS, Linux and iOS platforms, has today announced that Life is Strange: Before the Storm, will be released for macOS and Linux on 13th September, which is only a week to wait for enthusiastic Mac and Linux users.
For those who didn’t know Life is Strange: Before the Storm which is developed by Deck Nine and published by Square Enix on console and PC, is a standalone story set three years before the award-winning Life Is Strange. Before the storm now follows the friendship of Chloe and Rachel, where Rachel discovers a family secret that turns her world upside down. Together they must face up to each other’s inner monsters and find a way to overcome them.
Below you will find the requirements to play Life is Strange: Before the Storm on macOS:
- As well as AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards, Life is Strange: Before the Storm will support the 1.5GB Intel Iris 5100 or better.
- All Mac Minis since Late 2014
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2013
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since mid-2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- (Mid 2015 models with an AMD 370X are not supported.)
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since late 2013
- All 27″ iMacs released since late 2013
- (Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013
Requirements to play Life is Strange: Before the Storm on Linux:
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Processor: Intel Core i3-4130T @ 2.90GHz
GPU: 2GB Nvidia GTX 680 or 2GB AMD R9 270 or better
System RAM: 4GB
- AMD GPUs require Mesa driver 18.1.6, Nvidia cards require driver 396.54 or better.
- Intel GPUs are not supported at time of release.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is available now on PS4, Xbox One, PC and will become available on macOS and Linux September 13 from the Feral Store
Check out the macOS and Linux trailer for Life is Strange: Before the Storm below: