Little Nightmares 2: Expected release times for gamers around the world
The highly-anticipated puzzle-platformer horror game ‘Little Nightmares 2’ is scheduled to release around the world this week on multiple platforms, but what time will gamers be able to experience the terrifying sequel?
Little Nightmares 2: Release date
Little Nightmares 2 will release on either Wednesday, February 10th or Thursday, February 11th depending on your international location.
- WARZONE: Invisible glitch to blame for Armored Royale disabling!
Already from the Demo of Little Nightmares 2, it is clear how the game is still a perfect example of environmental storytelling, with an incredibly haunting, eerie, and oppressive atmosphere. #Littlenightmares2 pic.twitter.com/L0GuHRO3yz
— SurrealandCreepy (@RanarifSC) February 6, 2021
What time will Little Nightmares 2 release?
- At the time of writing, an official release time for Little Nightmares 2 has not been confirmed, but fans are expecting the game to become available from Midnight CET on Thursday, February 11th.
Whilst an official release time has not been confirmed, the typical release window for games is around midnight for either the game studio headquarters or at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Little Nightmares 2 is developed by Tarsier Studios in Malmo, Sweden which runs on Central European Time. In addition to this, multiple ‘countdown’ websites are using CET as a reference for a midnight release.
Interestingly, the Steam Store currently states that “this game will unlock” at approximately 11 PM GMT, so a midnight CET release is the most likely scenario.
However, there are also reports that the game will release up to six hours after midnight CET release, at midnight on the Eastern coast of the United States.
Therefore, the most realistic release window for Little Nightmares 2 around the world will be between the following times:
- PST: 3 PM and 9 PM on Wednesday, February 10th
- CST: 5 PM and 11 PM on Wednesday, February 10th
- EST: 6 PM and Midnight on Wednesday, February 10th
- GMT: 11 PM on Wednesday, February 10th and 5 AM on Thursday, February 11th
- CET: Midnight on Wednesday, February 10th and 6 AM on Thursday, February 11th
- PHT: 7 AM and 1 PM on Thursday, February 11th
- JST: 8 AM and 2 PM on Thursday, February 11th
- ACDT: 9: 30 AM and 3: 30 PM on Thursday, February 11th
I hope you all are having a great week 😄❤ it's soon little nightmares 2 day!
— Łunarplus 🎮 Rise of The Tomb Raider (@pluslunar) February 3, 2021
Will Little Nightmares 2 release on all platforms simultaneously?
Whilst this has not been confirmed, the game will most likely release simultaneously on the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC platforms.
- WOW: February 8 patch notes released!
happy little nightmares 2 release week! 🥳
— felicia 🌲 (@mooshbean) February 8, 2021
Little Nightmares 2: PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
At the time of writing, an official release date for Little Nightmares 2 on the next generation consoles has not been confirmed but is scheduled to drop on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, “later this year.”
Note: The described times in this article are approximations based on the information available at the time of writing and have not been officially confirmed.