New Logitech G29 PS4/PS3 Racing Wheel’s Official Pictures Revealed by Amazon
If you’re on the market for a new high level racing wheel for your PS4 (which might prove advisable for serious racers, especially after the reveal of Assetto Corsa), there have been several leaks about an upcoming G29 wheel for PS4 and PS3, and today Amazon Germany finally published what seem to be the wheel’s official pictures, which you can see in the gallery at the bottom of the post.
The listing also reveals a few details about the wheel, which is priced €399.
- The ultimate racing simulator steering wheel for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3
- Force feedback with two motors for realistic driving simulation
- Smooth, quiet and precise steering maneuvers
- Durable components made of leather and metal
- Product weight: 5 Kg
- Product Dimensions: 43.7 x 32.2 x 30 cm
- Model Number: 941-000112
- Product Weight incl. Packaging: 7 Kg
The G29 appears to have design elements in common with both its predecessor, the G27, and with the old dear Driving Force GT, including the iconic red adjustment dial.
The wheel definitely looks good, but we’ll have to wait for an official announcement from Logitech to know more, possibly at E3.
[Thanks for the tip: messi4n1]