LOL Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Release Time, Date, and Notes
New Champions, new event, new changes!
League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.2 release time is almost here, and fans are excited for the upcoming Champions and the new matchmaking system. Let’s have a look at the details of the update.
League of Legends players on mobile are going to receive an important update in a few days, which will bring new Champions as well as some meaningful improvements in matchmaking and the Rune system.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Gotham Knights Co-op Might Support Up to 4 Players Instead of 2
Riot Games is planning to deliver a new limited-time event to the game as well as over a dozen of new skins and some minor gameplay changes.
Down below, you can check out the exact release time of the update as well as the new content coming to the game with the arrival of Patch 3.2.
LOL Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Release Date and Time
League of Legends Wild Rift Patch 3.2 will be available on May 11 in North America and May 12 in Europe. Down below, you can check out the exact release time:
- North America: May 11 at 5 pm PT/8 pm ET
- Europe: May 12 at 12 am UTC/1 am BST/2 am CEST
- Asia: May 12 at 9 am JST
- Australia: May 12 at 11 am AEDT
Keep in mind that Patch 3.2 will require between 6 to 8 GB of free space based on your smartphone. However, you will be given the option to opt out of downloading optional files such as high-quality textures.
LOL Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Notes
* Full version of the patch notes is yet to arrive. Down below, you can check out the new content.
- Nautilus, The Titan of the Depths
- Pyke, The Bloodharbor Ripper
- High Noon
- High Noon Ashe
- High Noon IreliaHigh Noon Thresh
- Pulsefire Lucian
- Pulsefire Shen
- Pulsefire Pantheon
- Resistance Katarina*
- Resistance Miss Fortune*
- Dawnbringer & Nightbringer
- Dawnbringer Riven
- Nightbringer Yasuo
- Astronaut Nautilus
- Forsaken Jayce
- Majestic Empress Morgana
- Sand Wraith Pyke
New Matchmaking Features:
- Match Remake:
- If one of your teammates disconnects at the start of the game, you’ll have the option to remake your game. A remake will result in a loss for the absent player, but for everyone else, it’ll be like the game never happened.
- Leaving Penalty:
- We’ll also be rolling out leaver mitigations for losses. Any players who leave in Ranked will now be penalized more harshly on their climb.
League of Legends Wild Rift is now available for free on Android and iOS devices.