Long War Studios Newest Mods for XCOM 2 Introduce New Laser Weaponry
Two new mods have been introduced to XCOM 2 thanks to Long War Studios: Perk Pack, and Laser Pack.
Each are available through the Steam Workshop for XCOM 2 and both introduce new laser weapons and rework the classes and abilities in the game.
“Perk Pack” Mod
- Choice of three perks per promotion rank instead of two
- More than 70 new and reworked Abilities that can be assigned to soldiers, gear or aliens
- Reworks the four base classes into seven, including the assault, gunner and shinobi, or create your own class
- Adds ten new PCS items, each granting a unique ability
- Support for more than 15 active abilities in the tactical UI
“Laser Pack” Mod
- Adds a new laser tier of XCOM weaponry, which includes a new variant for the assault rifle, shotgun, cannon, sniper rifle, pistol and SMG, plus all attachments
- Mod includes models, textures, particle effects and sounds
- Tier exists between magnetic and beam tiers, with two new technologies
Outfit your soldiers with new laser weaponry in the latest Long War Studios mods.
— XCOM (@XCOM) July 8, 2016