Lucius III Is Returning to Steam for Its Final Journey Later This Year
Lucius III, by Shiver Entertainment, is set to return to its roots in terms of both gameplay and story at the end of 2018.
Shiver Games, an independent game developer from Helsinki, Finland, is bringing creepy back. In Lucius III, we will get to see Lucius continue to fulfill the prophecy of the rapture in what the gaming company is calling “a whole new narrative experience”.
Lucius, a little boy born on June 6th, 1966 and whose father is none other than the devil himself, is returning to his old neighborhood of Winter Hill, the town where Lucius spent his first six years. In Lucius II, we saw Lucius emerge as the only survivor of the burning wreckage of his parent’s house, completely untouched. Lucius is then taken to the psychiatric ward of St. Benedict’s Hospital where all hell breaks loose.
Lucius III will feature the devil’s spawn usual ghastly bloodshed and not for the faint-hearted images, but this time there will be some sincere stages of repentance.
Some of the features you can expect to see this time are:
- Experience an In-depth and carefully crafted story, which takes the player through a wide range of emotional experiences.
- Feel the full experience of playing the villain protagonist.
- Experience the atmospheric and detailed environments.
- Use powerful magical abilities to help your cause.
- Explore the seamless little town of Winter Hill.
- Over 20 tracks of original music that compliments to the atmosphere of the game.
Lucius III is priced at $19.99 on steam and will release at the end of 2018, but if you can’t wait, it’s currently available for wishlisting. Check out Lucius III in the announcement trailer below”