DBD Balance Changes (June 15) - Lucky Break & Franklin's Demise New Stats
Big changes were made in the latest Dead By Daylight update!
The brand new DBD update arrived today (June 15), with the introduction of classic Resident Evil characters. But, that wasn’t all, there were plenty of balance changes and bug fixes applied in the new patch.
Two of the biggest changes in the new DBD patch revolve around the perks Lucky Break and Franklin’s Demise. You can find all of the details surrounding the changes right here in this article.
- MORE: Dead By Daylight – June 15 Patch Notes
Dead By Daylight x Resident Evil Update
The latest Dead By Daylight update brings some classic Resident Evil characters to the game. Players are now able to play as Jill Valentine, Leon S. Kennedy, or Nemesis.
Each of the new characters will have their own special abilities and perks. You can check out more details on their perks at the link below.
- MORE: Dead By Daylight x Resident Evil – All New Perks Explained
June 15 Balance Changes
Thanks to the official patch notes for the new Dead By Daylight update, we know exactly what balance changes were made in the June 15 update.
To begin with, it looks like the duration of the Lucky Break perk in DBD was increased to 40/50/60 seconds from the original 35/40/45 seconds.
As well as this, the Franklin’s Demise perk has had a balance change too. Now, this perk will no longer destroy items. Instead, it will drain charge from items over time and leave them empty.
These were the two major changes made to perks in Dead By Daylight, but there were some other balance changes that you can check out below. These were taken directly from the official patch notes:
- Demogorgon add-on “Lifeguard Whistle” now reduces detection range from the portal by 1 meter.
- Demogorgon add-on “Barb’s Glasses” bonus reduced to 15% (from 20%).
- Demogorgon add-on “Black Heart” bonus reduced to 15% (from 20%).
- Demogorgon add-on “Vermillion Webcap” bonus undetectable duration increased to 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Demogorgon add-on “Rat Tail” bonus increased to 35% (from 25%).
- The perk “Franklin’s Demise” will no longer destroy items. Instead, it will drain charge from items over time and leave them empty.
- Increased the duration of the perk “Lucky Break” to 40/50/60 seconds (up from 35/40/45).
- Readjusted maximum turn rate per frame during Blight’s rush at large look angles.