Madden 21 Update 1.27 (April 1, 2021) - Full Patch Notes
A new update available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Madden 21 update 1.27 is now live across all platforms and fixes a bunch of bugs that you might have faced during your experience.
With Xbox Game Pass and EA Play merger, now a lot of new players are enjoying the EA published title, including the company’s popular sports franchises.
- MORE FROM EA: Apex Legends Forge – Is He Really Coming to Season 9?
Madden 21, to be honest, is not the best entry of the series, but Electronic Arts and its Sports division are trying to tackle the issues one after another with continuous updates. Today, a new update is available on all platforms, which is strictly focused on fixing bugs and glitches.
Madden 21 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Multiple on-field play and animation fixes
- Fixed an issue allowing the play to sometimes be incorrectly blown dead If the QB stood still for a significant duration of time.
- DEV NOTE: This issue would sometimes occur in situations where a user on defense would put extra defenders into coverage forcing the offensive user to wait for a Receiver to break open versus the additional defenders in coverage. The play would be blown dead due to logic that was incorrectly detecting the forward progress to be stopped in this situation, which we have corrected.
- Fixed an exploit allowing a user on defense to go offsides and block a field goal while losing and after the penalty was accepted, the half would end without another attempt on the untimed down.
- Fixed an issue causing multiple sideline characters to clip into the walls in the Falcons stadium.
- Fixed an issue causing the Center to sometimes fall to the ground at the snap on under-center plays. This was caused by a detected physics collision between the center and QB that led to a stumble animation, which has been fixed. (This one is exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S)
- Fixed an issue on the play Gun Wing Stack PA Slide preventing the receiver icons from appearing after the play-fake.
- General stability fixes
Madden 21 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. If you are an Xbox Game Pass or EA Play subscriber, you can play Madden 21 for free.