Madden NFL 22 Title Update Patch Notes for January 14
Here comes a bunch of fixes!
The latest Madden 22 Title Update is now live and the patch notes reveal some tweaks for Run Commit and RPO Peek plays as well as bug fixes.
Madden 22 has been out for several months now, and despite having some significant improvements in visuals and the Franchise mode, the community doesn’t seem satisfied enough with what the game delivers overall.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Cyberpunk 2077 Looks Better Than Trailers in This Mod-Packed Footage
That being said, there is no other choice as big as EA’s Madden series, which makes players hopeful for the post-launch support and balance updates.
Today, a new Title Update dropped for Madden 22 across all platforms, which fixes a number of Franchise bugs, tunes the RPO Peek and Run Commit plays and improves the stability of the game.
Make sure to take a look at the full patch notes of the game down below for more details around each change or improvement.
Madden 22 Title Update Patch Notes – January 14
- Gameplay tuning around Run Commit and RPO Peek Plays
- Various Franchise issues addressed
- Addressed an issue when using Run Commit with 3 or fewer rushers on defense. (Next-gen Only)
- Updated functionality of RPO Peek plays so the ball will be handed off automatically when the QB does not throw the ball within the provided window.
- DEV NOTE: RPO Peek plays will now function like every other type of RPO play call, where the ball will be automatically handed off if the ball isn’t thrown. Players will be unable to scramble with the QB now unless they call RPO Read plays.
- Fixed a ‘Spike’ Touchdown Celebration animation where the ball would be in the wrong hand and the scoring player would do the spike with an empty hand. (Next-gen Only)
- Addressed an issue with the Film Study Ability where the opponent’s play art was not being displayed in online games after meeting the requirements
- Fixed an issue where scenarios were incorrectly awards a development trait upgrade even though they failed reaching the goal when swimming
- Fixed an issue where some scenarios were not tracking properly due to a bug with the stat type
- Fixed an issue where users would rarely hit a soft lock in the Training Recap screen
- Fixed an issue where users would occasionally soft-lock when exiting Franchise before the draft
- Fixed an issue where users would soft lock after exiting a game
Madden ID Updates:
- Minor Stability Updates
Madden NFL 22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, and PC.