Magia Record Season 2 Episode 1: Release Time, Date and Platform
The magical series is back, a year after was first released in January 2020 and everyone is super excited to see how the story develops. So when will the first episode of Season 2 drop?
The magical series is back a year after it was first released in January 2020. Everyone is super excited to see how the story develops so, when will the first episode of Season 2 drop?
Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story is an adaptation of a video game by the same name which was first released in 2017 under Aniplex and developers f4samurai.
The magical girls will once again return to Kamihama city in search of how to save themselves from their duty, which was bestowed on them along with powers after making a wish.
- THE DETECTIVE IS ALREADY DEAD: When is Episode 5 coming out?
Magia Record Season 2: Release time and date
Magia Record Season two is scheduled to release online at 9:30 AM PDT on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
The release has been confirmed by Crunchyroll and episodes are expected to drop at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 11:30 AM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- Eastern time: 10 PM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- British time: 5:30 PM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- Central European time: 6:30 PM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- Pakistani time: 9:30 PM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- India time: 10 PM on Saturday, 7th August 2021.
- Australia time: 2 AM on Sunday, 8th August 2021.
Please use Savvy Time for conversions not included.
- INU OH: When is the new musical anime coming out?
Where can you watch the series?
Season 2 will be released on Crunchyroll and the first season is currently available to watch on the popular anime streaming service. However, to gain access to countless anime and manga on Crunchyroll, you must first have a subscription.
Prices for Crunchyroll start at £6.50GBP/$9.09USD a month. Alternatively, the game version is available on iOS and Android smartphones, which features staff from the original series.
- THE FINAL STROKE: New trailer reveals where to watch anime!
What is the plot for Season 2?
The season one finale showed the girls joining up with the Magius and the arc closely followed the first half of the first arc from the video game. Season two will be following the second half of the first arc as Iroha Tamaki has forgotten what she wished for.
The magical girls will gather to Kamihama City and search for the hole in her life which is something very close to her heart. Everyone will come together to help Iroha realise her forgotten wish and how she became a magical girl in the first place.