MangaGamer Gives Updates on Announced Projects and Teases Five Secret Ones
MangaGamer updated visual novel fans on a few of their announced projects-via their official Twitter.
Here are a list of games they are working on their current localization status:
- The Shadows of Pyhmalion – Out of beta testing
- Da Capo 3 R – Currently in testing
- Dal Segno – Fully translated and edited
- The House in Fata Morgana: A Requiem for Innocence – 38% translated, 5% edited.
- Sorcery Jokers – 62% translated, 50% edited
- Maggot baits – 10% translated (Chapter 1 Complete)
- If You Love Me, Then Say So! – Fully translated and edited; entering beta testing
- Hapymaher – 60% translated, 42% edited
- Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome – 44% translated, 43% edited
- Hadaka Shitsuji – 33% translated, 21% edited
- Princess Evangile W Happiness – 76% translated, 50% edited
Additionally, even with all these projects making progress, the company teases new games by saying, “Oh what’s this we have here… one, two… five whole secret projects already underway? What could they be”.
Currently, the company is gearing up to release the Western version of Rance 5D and Rance VI. If you’d like to know more about the game DualShockers had the chance to talk to the team about the localization process.