Developer HB Studios and publisher Maximum Games have released a new trailer for Mark McMorris Infinite Air, which launched today on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
For those who don’t know:
Infinite Air is the first open-world, physics-based snowboarding video game built in close collaboration with top pro-snowboarder, Mark McMorris. With dedication to recreating the authenticity and excitement of the snowboarding experience, Infinite Air features an all-star lineup of six highly talented pro-snowboarders available to play in-game, including X Games Gold medalists Silje Norendal, Torstein Horgmo, Danny Davis, along with notable pro-snowboarders,Ulrik Badertscher and Craig McMorris.
• Ride with the Pros Join top snowboarder Mark McMorris and other pros in the most authentic snowboarding game to date.
• Genre-Defining Realism Fluid analog controls and physics-driven animations capture the true feel of snowboarding, allowing for skill-based trick executions and your own flavor of creativity.
• Challenge Your Friends Compete in real-world events and go head-to-head in Slopestyle, Big Air, and Halfpipe competitions.
• Infinite Runs to Ride Procedurally generated mountains and an intuitive map editor deliver an infinite number of mountains to explore and big air to find.
• Share and Explore Share your course creations with friends online, and explore the best runs the community has to offer.
Mark McMorris Infinite Air is currently available for $49.99 USD on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can check out the new trailer below: