A game tracking platform site, Raptr, has unveiled some cool statistics about the popular fighting game, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. The stats, although cool, aren’t that impressive. Not in a unappreciated sense of unimpressive but you’d expect higher numbers for a popular and well-loved franchise. Check the statistics after the break.
- 12% of gamers have beaten the game on the hardest difficulty setting
- 11% of gamers have won 5 online matches in a row
- 9% of gamers have completed the game with every character
- < 1% have unlocked all Achievements. The average playtime to unlock all Achievements is around 40 hours
- 40% of gamers who bought MvC2 on XBLA went on to buy MvC3 on 360
- Most popular team is “Weapon X” (Wolverine, X-23, Deadpool)
For the full detailed version of the infographics (and a nifty picture) head on over to Raptr’s blog.