Mass Effect 3 – Operation: SHIELDWALL Announced
BioWare has announced a new operation to add to their long line of Mass Effect 3 multiplayer events. The operation, known as SHIELDWALL (or, Operation: REDUNDANTNON-WORD), puts players in a defensive posture as Reaper forces invade and infiltrate Alliance training facilities. The object being to defend the facilities until reinforcements can be summoned to repel the Reapers. Listed below are the objectives and rewards for completing the operation:
- Allied Goal: Promote 50,000 characters.
- Squad Goal: Promote 3 characters.
- Special Circumstance: Due to the failure of Operation SILENCER, more banshees with Reaper enemies might also spawn with other enemies
- Squad Goal Success: Squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.
- Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack (high chance of containing a rare weapon).
PlayStation 3 gamers were warned that they will be unable to see the promotion screen due to a known bug in the system. However, they were assured that they will still be able to receive all rewards made available by the operation.
Operation: SHIELDWALL begins this Friday, at 9:00 PM EST and will end on the following Sunday, at 8:00 PM EST.