Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Today (June 7) - Patch Notes, Changes
A bunch of bug fixes in the latest Mass Effect Legendary Edition update!
A new update has been released today for all the three Mass Effect Legendary Edition games and we have the full patch notes so you can check out all the new fixes and improvements in the June 7 update.
In case you are one of those who have recently begun playing the Mass Effect Trilogy, I am sure you probably have lots of questions in mind.
You can check out the DualShockers guide mentioned below to find out the difference between Legendary Mode and Classic Mode.
- MORE: Mass Effect Legendary Edition – Level Scaling
Mass Effect Legendary Edition – June 7 Update
Today’s update for Mass Effect Legendary Edition brings some of the much-requested bug fixes and changes across all three games. One of them is the new option to select dialogues in the English language.
Apart from that, some issues that hindered the unlocking of achievements or trophies, have been fixed. This update also brings a fix for wireless headsets related crashes on Xbox and improves the performance of the PC version of the game.
You can check out the complete details in the official patch notes.
The following fixes and improvements for the Legendary Edition of Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 have been implemented across all platforms in this new update.
- Dialogues in English can now be selected separately from subtitle language
- Resolved issues with unlocking some achievements/trophies, such as the Paramours or kill count trackers
- Pre-rendered cutscenes that were darker than intended after the previous update have been corrected
- Wireless headsets/devices no longer cause issues with the Xbox launcher
- Improved PC performance across various hardware configurations, including on Virmire
- Fixed an issue on PC where non-standard characters in the operating system’s username would prevent the game from launching
- Removed the dependency on the AVX instruction set in the launcher
- Other minor calibrations and fixes, including some instances of crashing
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from reaching the max level
- Fixed an issue where tier VII Spectre – Master Gear was inaccessible
- Various collision improvements
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the ability to interact with objects
- Lowered audio volume on Mass Relay load screens
- Improved eye animations for male characters in some scenes
Mass Effect 2
- Toned down the intensity of fog on Illium
- Fixed an issue where a character’s eyes at the end of the Overlord DLC were unintentionally red
- Reduced the max credits that can be carried from Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2 down to 100k for a more balanced early-game progression
- Credit carryover maximum now matches carryover from the original release
- Posthumous banking fees are a lot but it’s a great way to dodge taxes.
Mass Effect 3
- Resolved an issue where English dialogue no longer played during the Citadel DLC for German and Italian localizations
- Fixed an issue where some key characters weren’t appearing as intended during the Citadel DLC