Mauer Der Toten God Mode Glitch - Cold War Zombies
This mode makes you invincible!
It’s been only a day since the latest Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Zombies update arrived but players have already found the true God mode glitch in the Mauer Der Toten map.
This glitch will come in handy if you are looking to level up fast in the game to grab more weapon camos or finish the Mauer Der Toten easter egg quickly.
So let’s check out how to use the God mode glitch in Cold War Zombies but before that, do check out the latest patch notes released by Treyarch:
MORE: Warzone & Cold War Update Today (July 16) – Patch Notes
How to Activate Cold War God Mode Glitch
This glitch can be exploited to make you invincible so that no zombies can harm you anymore. You can use the true God mode glitch by following these steps in order:
- Start a co-op game Mauer Der Toten with friends or random lobby (can’t be done in Solo mode)
- Grab the Tombstone Soda from Wunderfizz vending machine in the Department Store or the Perk Machine near spawn area.
- Go to the street and allow a zombie to deal damage before entering Tombstone Shadow.
- Next, while you are in Shadow mode, you need to use the vertical zipline to get on top of a building and locate another horizontal zipline.
- In this step you need to wait until you are about to bleed out.
- Just when your health is completely over, use the horizontal zipline during which make you die on the zipline.
- After this, when you respawn in the next round, just go back to a vertical zipline and use it to ascend.
- Doing so will activate the true God mode glitch in Mauer Der Toten.
Just make sure you don’t use the zipline once you are in God mode as it will undo the whole thing. And that’s it; this is all you need to know about it.
So go ahead and try it before Treyarch patches this bug!