Mauer der Toten Main Quest Easter Egg Guide & Final Cutscene
Here is all you need to know about the Mauer der Toten Main Quest Easter Egg.
Call of Duty Cold War received the Season 4 update a few weeks ago, and that added quite a lot of new content in the game. Today, the mid-season update made its debut as well, which unlocked some exciting new stuff for players out there.
Quite notable of all was the new Zombies map, Mauer der Toten, which the community was eagerly waiting for quite a while now. While the map went live earlier today, the main quest was released in the game just a few hours ago.
- MORE: Warzone & Cold War Assault Rifle Bravo – What Is It?
Many players are wondering how they can complete the main quest since there are quite a number of steps involved in that. If you are looking for a complete guide on the same, you can find it below.
Mauer der Toten Main Quest Easter Egg Guide
There are multiple steps involved in completing the main quest of Mauer der Toten. Here is all you need to do in order to finish the quest (courtesy of u/LilMenace13).
- First of all, you need to get Klaus and the Wonder Weapon. We already have mentioned the steps for those in our previous guides, so you can check out those for information about these two tasks.
- Next you need to use Klaus to break the wall in the sewer. You will see a metal part, which can be melted down with the Wonder Weapon. However, you need the laser beam upgrade of the Wonder Weapon to do that.
- Once you have cleared your way, head inside the room filled with red zombies. Kill all of them. You will find two shielded objects. The larger one needs to be shot with the Wonder Weapon.
- Next, you need to pick up the canisters and then shoot the thing on the right to get essence traps. Place the canisters on the green boxes around the map and then throw the essence trap on them. This will spawn Tempests. You need to do this thrice, and then take all the three filled canisters.
- You need to make sure you have upgraded Klaus to maximum.
- Place Klaus on the track farthest to the control room, and then activate the switch.
- Klaus will stop the train, and you can go inside to get the keycard and warhead.
- Place the warhead where the canisters are.
- Go back to the location where you built Klaus and you will find a computer. Press it multiple times and then press the satellite button to open up a portal.
- Kill the enemies and the megaton.
- You will get two uranium rocks. Use these rocks at the work bench near the trials machine to get the crafted uranium. Attach it to either side of the zipline and you will get a cleansed uranium which you need to take to the warhead.
- Once you do the previous task twice, a boss fight will begin. Kill the boss and the cutscene will start.
- Lastly, you need to defend Klaus, and once that’s done, you will get the final cutscene.
Mauer Der Toten Main Quest Final Cutscene
You can find the cutscene of the main quest below.