What would shooters be without map packs? Probably a cheaper hobby, but I’m digressing. Today Rockstar revealed the master plan for the release of DLC packs for the upcoming shooter Max Payne 3 from launch to fall.
The developer is going to enrich the multiplayer experience with five map packs and two new modes. A Rockstar Pass will also be available, allowing us to get the whole lot for 2400 Microsoft points or $30, saving about 35% of the total price.
The pass is already available for preorder in the US at GameStop and Best Buy, while Rockstar has been so kind to share with us the full release calendar for the upcoming DLC packs. You can see it below and start saving.
• Local Justice Map Pack
• Disorganized Crime Map Pack
• Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
• Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
• New York Minute Co-Op Pack
• Painful Memories Map Pack
• Trickle Down Economics Map Pack