May the 4th Be With You in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens' New Trailer
As many Star Wars fans around the world know all too well, today is the annual holiday of “May the 4th Be With You” in celebration of all things from a galaxy far, far away, and publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is joining in the celebration with a new trailer for its latest LEGO-ified Star Wars title.
A new trailer for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been released ahead of the game’s upcoming release in June, which not only will recreate the event’s of last December’s The Force Awakens in playable form, but will also provide new chapters that bridge the gap between the events of that film and Return of the Jedi.
The new trailer shows some of those events in action, called “New Adventures,” which Warner Bros. also provided descriptions for each of the “New Adventures” chapters:
- Rathtar Hunting – Follows Han Solo and Chewbacca’s voyage to capture the ravenous Rathtars.
- Lor San Tekka’s Return – Uncovers secrets behind Lor San Tekka’s journey to the Jakku Village.
- Poe to the Rescue – Details Poe Dameron’s daring rescue mission to save Admiral Ackbar.
- Crimson Corsair – Explores how the notorious Outer Rim pirate, the Crimson Corsair, foiled the plans of the First Order.
- Trouble Over Taul – Follows the events leading up C-3PO’s acquisition of his new red arm.
- Ottegan Assault – Reveals a puzzle piece to how the Resistance and the First Order find Lor San Tekka on Jakku.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens will release for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita, and PC on June 28th, 2016 – in the meantime, you can check out the new trailer below: