Idea Factory International announced this morning that MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies and Trillion: God of Destruction will be brought to PC-via Steam this Fall.
Originally released on the PlayStation Vita, both titles will be upscaled to 1080p for their PC debut. However, it’s good to note that both games should not be confused to be the same genre.
The publisher details MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies:
- Send Zombies to Detention! Take on zombie hordes with a two-person tag team, racking up crazy combos, and boost battle stats, like attack and defense, with support characters!
- Not Another Group Project! Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplayer mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- We have a New Student… CPUs from other dimensions join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Slay ‘Em in Style! Make sure you’re dressed to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
And continues with Trillion: God of Destruction:
- A TRILLION HP! This big bad boss has 1,000,000,000,000 HP! How you defeat him is up to your individual strategy and training!
- 6 Deadly Sins to Love! In between battles, you’ll get some quality alone time with each of your six Overlord Candidates leading your army. Can you have a love story even in war?
- Prepare for Battle! While Trillion sleeps, it’s training time! Hit the training grounds and discover randomly-generated treasure chests or strengthen weapons at the Blacksmith’s!
- Replay, Replay, Replay! Stats carry over with each New Game+ plus and there are multiple endings to unlock! With over 10 endings, there’s even more reason to stand up and keep fighting!