Metal Gear Online Undergoes a New Patch
Konami has announced that they have released a new patch for Metal Gear Online, which adds some serious changes such a detecting fraudulent network connections. Some other changes that the new patch tweaks includes:
- Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted.
- Weapon parameters have been adjusted.
- Skill parameters have been adjusted.
- Skills for Unique Characters have been adjusted.
- Player Character movement has been increased overall.
- Idle Kicks have been implemented for Auto Matching.
You can also expect some background music updates which includes tracks from the Metal Gear Solid series. Big pimpin’!