Microsoft announced today the company’s plans for E3 2016, starting with the press conference, that will take place on MOnday June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT.
The briefing will be livestreamed on Twitch, on Xbox Live, Spike TV, and even showcased on the big screen in Microsoft stores.
The Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 show will also make a comeback, and will air on Tuesday, June 14th and Wednesday, June 15th from 4:00-5:00 PM PDT.
More behind-the-scenes shows in partnership with Twitch will air from 12 PM to 4 PM PDT on Tuesday, June 14th, from 10 AM to 4 PM PDT on Wednesday, June 15th, and from 10 AM to 5 PM PDT on Thursday, June 16th.
Last, but definitely not least, Aaron Greenberg’s brainchild — the Xbox FanFest — will be back, from Monday, June 13th, through Wednesday, June 15th.
500 tickets will be distributed in a way that will be revealed “soon,” and will include the following.
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing on Monday, June 13th, 9:30 a.m. PDT at the Galen Center
- A custom-built backpack filled with gaming swag
- Play time with all-new exclusives and our biggest blockbuster games coming this holiday
- The chance to meet some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
- Even more surprise events during the week.
The house of Xbox also opened a website dedicated to the event, and you can find it here.