Microsoft is Cleaning Its Inventory With A Generous Xbox 360 and PC Sale
Microsoft is cleaning house by clearing out its Xbox 360 inventory (with some PC games in the bunch) before the Xbox One launches later this year and we the buyers get to reap the generous benefits.
A massive amount of notable games can be purchased for under 20 bucks. So far on the list:
- The Darkness 2 Max Payne 3, Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition, Ninja Gaiden 3, Quake 4, Street Fighter x Tekken, Silent Hill: Downpour, Soul Calibur 5, SSX and Syndicate are all available for $10.
- Dead or Alive 5 and the action-crazed Asura’s Wrath are $11 each.
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations is stabbing price tags $13.
- The Devil May Cry HD Collection is $15
Others are still a little pricey but they’re on sale, so that’s a plus:
- XCOM, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 are $20 apiece.
- Dishonored is sneaking around for $22.
- Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Far Cry 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance are $28 each.
- Dead Space 3: Limited Edition is slicing and dicing price tags at $33.
- Tomb Raider‘s origin story is $37
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is at $40.
There were previous offers but they’ve already sold out while I was writing this piece, so get to buying…today.