Last fall, Monolith Productions’ surprise hit Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor quickly became one of last year’s most acclaimed titles and scoring numerous “Top 10” mentions and “Game of the Year” awards – luckily, if you missed out on the title the first time around, a new “Game of the Year” re-release is just around the corner.
Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition will be coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 5th, 2015, and retailing for $49.99. No word has been made yet, however, if similar editions of the game will be coming to the PS3 or Xbox 360.
Next week’s re-release of the title will include the base game and all of the game’s post-release content and DLC:
- Story Add-ons: The Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord
- Skins: Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow, Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks, The Skull Crushers
- Challenge Mode: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition will release for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on May 5th, 2015 – you can check out the new box art for the upcoming re-release below: